CITY OF BEDFORD GENERAL ELECTION
The City of Bedford will hold a General Election on Saturday, May 1, 2021 to elect the Mayor and Places 1 and 2 to the City Council.
City of Bedford Charter, Sec. 2.03. - Qualifications.
The members of the council shall be qualified voters of the city, who have been residents of the city for at least one (1) year, and shall hold no other public office except for those allowed by the Texas Constitution or state law. If a member of the council shall cease to possess any of these qualifications or shall be convicted of a felony, the office shall immediately become vacant.
- January 13, 2021 - First Day to File for Place on the Ballot
- February 12, 2021 - Last Day to File for Place on the Ballot
- April 1, 2021 - Last Day to Register to Vote for this Election
- April 16, 2021 - Last Day to Receive Application in Person for a Ballot to be Voted By Mail
- April 19 - April 27, 2021 - Period for Early Voting
- April 20, 2021 - Last Day to Receive Application by Mail for a Ballot to be Voted By Mail
- May 1, 2021 - Election Day 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
The City of Bedford will hold a General Election on Saturday, May 7, 2022 from 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. to elect Places 3 and 5 to the City Council. The Election Day polling place is the Pat May Center at 1849B Central Drive, Bedford, Texas 76022; however, voters can vote at any Tarrant County polling location.
Early voting for the May 7, 2022 General Election will be Monday, April 15, 2022 through Tuesday, May 3, 2022. The primary early voting location in Bedford is the Public Library at 2424 Forest Ridge Drive; however, voters can vote at any Tarrant County polling location.
The filing period for the May 7, 2022 General Election is 8:00 a.m. Wednesday, January 19, 2022 through 5:00 p.m. Friday, February 18, 2022.