Adult Co-Ed Kickball League
It’s time to relive those nostalgic days of gym class and get your kickball team together! The BRAC kickball league is co-ed and ideal for young professionals and young adults looking to kick it old school in a fun recreation league. Games will be played at the Boys Ranch Park on Wednesday nights. REGISTRATION OPEN! The registration deadline has been extended, so sign your team up NOW by calling the front desk, 817-952-2323
SIGN YOUR TEAM UP TODAY!
Fee: $150 per team
Ages: 17 yrs. and up
Time: 7:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m.
Registration: Open Now
Location: Boys Ranch Park Ball Fields
Rules and Regulations for Spring 2020 Kickball Season
*Games will be played at the Boys Ranch Baseball Fields, near the Boys Ranch Playground.
* Registration is currently open and will stay open until Sunday, February 9 or until the maximum of 10 teams is registered.
* League is scheduled to begin Wednesday, February 12, 2020
* League is offered on Wednesday evenings only.
* Captain's meeting is at the Boys Ranch Activity Center on Sunday, February 9 at 3 pm to go over rules and answer any questions. If a Captain cannot attend, we ask that someone from each team is represented.
*Game times are set and teams are expected to be there by the start of the game. There will be a 5 minute grace period for the first game of the night (7:00 pm game). Failure to do so will result in a forfeit.
*Line-up cards are to be filled out before the start of the game and are to be handed in to the officiating staff.
* This is a co-ed league, so a team must have a minimum of 10 players (5 men and 5 women) on their roster and may have a maximum of 20 players.
* Teams may play with a minimum of 8 players on the field and a maximum of 10 players during a given inning.
o A team must have a minimum of 4 women to play. A team can
play with more women than men, of any combination.
o If playing with 9, teams can play 5 men and 4 women.
o Teams with 7 players or less will result in a forfeit.
* All players must be 17 years or older as of the first night of the league to participate.
* The current league fee is $150 per team for the recreational league. Team Captain's are responsible for collecting player fees and registering their team. No individual payments will be taken.
* Once the regular season ends, the top 4 seeded teams will play in a single-elimination season-ending tournament.
* No refunds, unless the league is canceled.
* Game duration is 50 minutes or 7 innings - whichever comes first.