The 2020 Spring Kickball League has been cancelled due to the health and safety issues surrounding COVID-19. Please stay tuned for news on the upcoming season at Boys Ranch Park.
Adult Co-Ed Kickball League
It’s time to relive those nostalgic days of gym class and get your kickball team together! The BRAC kickball league is co-ed and ideal for young professionals and young adults looking to kick it old school in a fun recreation league. Games will be played at the Boys Ranch Park on Wednesday nights.
Fee: $150 per team
Ages: 17 yrs. and up
Time: 7:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m.
Registration: Open Now
Location: Boys Ranch Park Ball Fields
Rules and Regulations for Spring 2020 Kickball Season
*Games will be played at the Boys Ranch Baseball Fields, near the Boys Ranch Playground.
* Registration is currently open and will stay open until Sunday, February 9 or until the maximum of 10 teams is registered.
* League is scheduled to begin Wednesday, February 12, 2020
* League is offered on Wednesday evenings only.
* Captain's meeting is at the Boys Ranch Activity Center on Sunday, February 9 at 3 pm to go over rules and answer any questions. If a Captain cannot attend, we ask that someone from each team is represented.
*Game times are set and teams are expected to be there by the start of the game. There will be a 5 minute grace period for the first game of the night (7:00 pm game). Failure to do so will result in a forfeit.
*Line-up cards are to be filled out before the start of the game and are to be handed in to the officiating staff.
* This is a co-ed league, so a team must have a minimum of 10 players (5 men and 5 women) on their roster and may have a maximum of 20 players.
* Teams may play with a minimum of 8 players on the field and a maximum of 10 players during a given inning.
o A team must have a minimum of 4 women to play. A team can
play with more women than men, of any combination.
o If playing with 9, teams can play 5 men and 4 women.
o Teams with 7 players or less will result in a forfeit.
* All players must be 17 years or older as of the first night of the league to participate.
* The current league fee is $150 per team for the recreational league. Team Captain's are responsible for collecting player fees and registering their team. No individual payments will be taken.
* Once the regular season ends, the top 4 seeded teams will play in a single-elimination season-ending tournament.
* No refunds, unless the league is canceled.
* Game duration is 50 minutes or 7 innings - whichever comes first.