Fire Station #1 is located at 1816 Bedford Road. The present building was constructed in June of 1987. The building consists of 12,000 square feet and four double-deep drive-through bays. This station houses Engine 151, Medic 151, Battalion 15, and administrative staff. This station also houses support apparatus. Support equipment stationed here are Air-151 and a Mobile Command Post. The minimum staffing for this station is 6 personnel.
Fire Station #2
Fire Station #2 is located at 3940 Martin Drive and was constructed in 1996. Fire Station #2 consists of two bays, one of which is a drive-through bay. This station houses Medic 152 and Engine 152. The minimum staffing for this station is 5 personnel. Three assigned to the engine, and two on the medic.
Fire Station #3
Fire Station #3 was constructed in 2000 and is located at 541 Bedford Road. This fire station has three bays and staffed by a minimum of 5 personnel. The unusual feature about this station is that the apparatus bays for reserve equipment are located in the base of a 2 Million Gallon overhead water storage tank. This station houses Truck 153 and Medic 153.