Meadow Park Athletic Complex
9:00 a.m. until the trailer is Full - Early arrival is recommended.
Dispose of Household Hazardous Waste and Electronic Waste properly. Crud Cruiser mobile collection trailers come to Bedford to collect household hazardous waste, however, the capacity of the Crud Cruiser is limited, so events may end earlier than advertised. Events may also be canceled in the event of rain. Please do not leave household hazardous waste and chemicals in the parking lot.
- Automotive fluids
- Cleaners & Chemicals
- Cooking oil
- Lawn/Garden Chemicals
- Pool Chemicals
- Light Bulbs
- Paint & Painting Supplies
What’s NOT Accepted:
- Ammunition & Explosives
- Appliances & Electronics
- Building Materials
- Bulk Trash & Yard Waste
- Butane/Propane Cylinders
- Medicines & Medical Waste
- Asbestos/PCBs/Radioactive Items
Waste Handling Instructions:
- Leave products in original, marked containers. If unlabeled, please label contents clearly.
- Place leaking containers in a second container of like material (glass for corrosives, metal for flammables).
- Place items securely in boxes or bins (no trash bags) in the trunk of the car or bed of a pickup.
- Remain in vehicle and allow staff to unload waste.
These events are for Bedford residents only. Residents of other cities will be turned away. Commercial, business or industrial waste cannot be accepted under Texas regulations.
DFW Reclaimers will also be there to accept all Electronic Waste materials. For additional acceptable items visit DFW Reclaimers.
Some examples of accepted electronic waste:
- UPS battery back-ups
- Fax machine
- Network devices
- Audio-video equipment
For more information call 817-952-2300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org..
Residents of Bedford may take their hazardous household waste items to the Fort Worth Environmental Collection Center free of charge with a voucher from the Water Billing Department. For more information visit the Hazardous House Collection Center page.