Senior Advisory Board
- At least six times per year
- Meeting dates and times are to be determined.
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
The Senior Advisory Board consists of seven members of the public at large. Members serve two-year terms. A Council member and the City Manager or their designee serves as ex-officio members.
|Position||Member||Term Ends||Contact Information|
|1||Carl Miller||September 30, 2024||N/A|
|2||Patty Blum||September 30, 2024||N/A|
|3||Ida Powell||September 30, 2024||N/A|
|4||Becky Ferrell||September 30, 2025||N/A|
|5||Lucy Snearley||September 30, 2025||N/A|
|6||Gina Day - Chairperson||September 30, 2025||N/A|
|7||Christina Schleuter||September 30, 2025||N/A|
|Staff Liaison/Ex-Officio Member||Mark Long, Parks and Rec Director||N/A||Email Mark Long
|Council Liaison/Ex-Officio Member||Rob Gagliardi, Mayor Pro Tem||N/A||Email Rob Gagliardi|
- To act as liaison for all senior residents in the City and advise the City Council and staff on ways to enrich and enhance the health and quality of life of seniors in the community.
- To solicit input and act as public forum for issues that affect seniors in the community.
- To provide advice based on input received in order improve the programs, policies, and services provided to seniors.
- To identify barriers of access to seniors in City programs and services.
- To form partnerships in the community to educate, inform, and improve the quality of life for seniors.