Anticipated lane closure activity for the week of August 18, 2019
- SH 121 main lanes (various lanes) northbound and southbound from Bedford Road to Glade Road – Daily closure (9 a.m. to 3 p.m.) 8/19 thru 8/23
- SH 121 frontage road U-turn (south-to-north and north to south) at Cheek-Sparger Road – Continuous closure 8/18 thru 8/24
- SH 121 frontage road U-turn (south-to-north and north-to-south) at Harwood Road – Continuous closure 8/18 thru 8/24
- Harwood Drive eastbound and westbound under SH 121 – Continuous closure 8/18 thru 8/24 (Detour Bedford to south and Cummings to north)
- ***For safety concerns, pedestrians are prohibited from crossing SH 121 at Harwood Road during this closure***
Various daily lane closures throughout the project limits are possible from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. All closures are subject to weather and schedule changes.
SH121Mobility is a TXDOT project. For more information, please contact Stephen Ranft, mobility coordinator for the SH121 project, at 817-462-0520 and SH121mobility@gmail.com. Visit the TXDOT PROJECT TRACKER at www.txdot.gov/inside-txdot/projects/project-tracker.html