Crud Cruiser is coming to town! Bedford residents can dispose of household hazardous and electronic waste at this annual event beginning at 9 a.m. on Saturday, March 11 at Meadow Park Athletic Complex, 3200 Meadow Park Dr.
Here’s what to know if you plan on participating:
- The Crud Cruiser truck has limited capacity so we recommend arriving early. Unfortunately, additional trucks are not available so if you miss this event, or the event closes before you can drop off your items, pick-up a household hazardous waste vouchers. (More information)
- Household hazardous waste and chemicals cannot be left unattended in the parking lot.
- Commercial, business, and industrial waste will NOT be accepted.
- Tires, yard waste, ammunition, medical waste, and propane cylinders will NOT be accepted.
- If you have EMPTY paint cans, those can be disposed of in your normal trash. If there’s still some paint left in the can and if the paint is NOT oil-based, visit www.bedfordtx.gov/hhw for tips on how to skip this event and properly dispose of your paint can. Oil-based paint is always considered hazardous and can never be thrown out in your trash.
- Electronic waste includes computers, laptops, printers, cameras, appliances, etc.
For a list of acceptable materials and how to properly bring waste, visit the Crud Cruiser webpage.