Summer is coming! The Roy Savage Pool (1201 Central Dr.) will open for the season on Saturday, May 27. If you’re looking to spend the next few months by the pool, here’s all you need to know:
- Open swim is daily from noon to 5 p.m. and admission is $2 (children two and under are free). Outside food and drink is allowed, but please leave all glass and alcohol at home!
- Need to sign your kiddos up for swim lessons? We have group and private lessons available for all ages. Sign up now.
- Seniors! 50 and Better Water Aerobics and Water Works Plus will return this summer. Learn more.
- The Bedford SURF Swim Team is returning for swimmers of all ages! Register online.
- Hosting a private party? Roy Savage Pool is available for after-hours pool rentals on the weekends! Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
- Cabanas are also available daily for rentals on a first come, first served basis. Cabanas can be rented at the Roy Savage Pool box office (if still available) or by emailing email@example.com.
- Many fun events will be held at the pool throughout the summer including a Dive-in Movie, Pops at the Pool, Doggie Swim Day, and more. When available, details will be posted on the Upcoming Events webpage.