Budget Breakdown FY 2021-2022
The City Council held a Budget Work Session on August 12, 2021 to review the Proposed FY 2021-2022 Budget. The tax rate proposed by staff to fund the FY 2021-2022 proposed budget is $0.552000 per $100 valuation.
No-New-Revenue Tax Rate: $0.549319 per $100
Voter-Approval Tax Rate: $0.552691 per $100
The no-new-revenue tax rate is the tax rate for the 2021 tax year that will raise the same amount of property tax revenue for the City of Bedford from the same properties in both the 2020 tax year and the 2021 tax year.
The voter-approval tax rate is the highest tax rate that the City of Bedford may adopt without holding an election to seek voter approval of the rate.
View the 2021 Tax Rate Calculation Worksheet.
View the Notice About 2021 Tax Rates.
- Fiscal Year 2021-2022 City of Bedford Program of Services (Proposed Budget)
- Fiscal Year 2020-2021 City of Bedford Program of Services (Budget)
- Fiscal Year 2019-2020 City of Bedford Program of Services (Budget)
- Fiscal Year 2018-2019 City of Bedford Program of Services (Budget)
- View Previous Years' Program of Services (Budget)
Have questions or comments on the FY 2021-2022 Proposed Budget? Please email email@example.com.
|2018-2019||2019-2020||2020-2021||2021-2022 (Proposed)||2021-2022 (Adopted)||Change|
|Total Budget||$73,103,484||$78,750,410||$79,944,708||$80,509,743||$81,001,718||$1,057,010 (1.32%)|
|Maintenance & Operations||$14,553,640||$17,064,240||$17,968,533||$18,820,790|
|Maintenance & Operations Rate||0.377409||0.384633||0.386990|
|Interest and Sinking Rate (Debt Service)||0.191591||0.184367||0.165010|